Saturday 23 June 2018

June WIPocalypse

Once a month seems to be the best I can do blogging this year,.  But so much to show,  to start
I FINISHED FRACTAL
this beloved thing is done and currently stretching nicely to get ready for it's pretty frame for full info go to my dA page
Since I got this done I've been able to work on the borders for the mandala
And the Celtic Cross has been proceeding nicely as well

This month question is Tell us what you think the ideal stitching retreat would include.
This one is fairly easy, my stitching friends and a cabin on an ocean beach, kinda like this 

We've actually talked about this place, that or a castle in Germany







As for what I watched

Critical Role: and Talks Machina

Weave  - another RPG show from Alpha

Shadow hunters - S03 E01-E12 Can’t wait for the next half of the season, though I hear it will be the last, too bad, they’ve done a good job with this series.


Sense 8 - S01 E01-  Rewatch of the first before watching the second I forgot how much I enjoyed this, such a smart concept

American Gods - Season 1 - I love all things Neil Gaimin and this did not
disappoint, can’t wait for season two





Hamlet - The Benedict Cumberbatch one, I love that you can go to the movies to watch live(ish) theatre,

The Greatest Showman - I still adore this movie







Solo: A Star Wars Story - I enjoyed this far more than I expected to, when all is said an done it’s just a fun heist movie, and the guy who played Lando was awesome

Treasure Planet - One of Disney’s more forgotten animated movies, but it’s a
lot of fun with good music.




Ocean’s 8 - I love a good caper movie and this one definitely qualifies

Divergent - Rewatch as I now have all three movies, still my favourite of the ream of teen fiction from the last few years, I love this world

Insurgent - Rewatch continues

3 comments:

  1. Your fractal is really stunning - awesome job! Love seeing your other projects progressing too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your monthly posts, there are always so many pretty things to see! Fractal is looking awesome, even more awesome as seeing just parts of it suggested. And your mandala piece is just gorgeous!
    Great watching this month too! I loved American Gods, both the book and show, and even liked the changes they made in the show. Noow if only they'd hurry up with the second season, haha :D Greatest Showman is such a good movie too, ans Solo really was surprisingly good. Are you still doing your Movie Project too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fractal is amazing. Great finish!

    I really liked Sense8 as well. It's a shame they didn't give it a final season (instead of 2hr finale).

    ReplyDelete