Monday 17 October 2016

Final WIP

Just a quick update, and WIPocalypse question of the month.
 Thanksgiving at the bakery was survived and quite successful in fact, Thanksgiving at home was delicious.
The question of the month is
 What online stitching communities do you enjoy?  I'm not a horrible active person in communities, there are a couple on facebook that I pop in on now and then, however I am highly involved with the DeviantArt group Stitching Pirates and have been a member there literally since day one.  This is where I found my amazing group of stitching friends, a friendship that has gone far beyond a group of fellow crafters.

I have a bit done on Hedwig,
but have been concentrating on Mulan, this will be the final WIP pic of her, next time you hear from me she will be finished.
As for what I watched.
Art by Requiem Man
Critical Role - DRAGON

Luke Cage - S01 - All of it. - Power Man and Iron Fist were some of my favourite comics growing up, so I’ve been looking forward to this one , and it was worth the wait. Especially the actor they got to play Luke, he’s so well cast.







Gilmore Girls,- S02 E03-E05 - I like it, but only in small doses

Attack on Titan  S01 E01- E5  I haven’t watched any new  anime in a long time, I started with this one because it looked good and some of my Critical Role people dub it.  However this is the subtitled version, so no Matt Mercer and no stitching, good show though.




Ender’s Game - A wonderful dark and well written sci-fi movie.


To Catch a Thief - I love caper movies and this is Hitchcock so even better, A former thief sets out to catch the cat burglar that is impersonating him. Also I want a Barbie of every dress Grace Kelley wears.

4 comments:

  1. Mulan looks fabulous, especially on the fabric you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, Mulan is looking soo awesome! Can't wait to see her finished.
    I love Gilmore Girls, I will have to rewatch the whole thing at some point :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mulan is looking great, can't wait for the final picture!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mulan is gorgeous. The fabric is beautiful. I like Hedwig too.

    ReplyDelete