Monday 26 June 2017

June WIpocalypse

The question of the month is actually a show and tell:
Show us your stitching space!  Where do you sit, and what is going on around you while you stitch (TV, audiobooks, etc)?
This is my space when working on a BAP, for my secondary smaller project I tend to move around a lot so no picture of that

You can see a portion of my Supernatural photos, they cover the entire room, except where the Lord of the Rings poster, and Karen Hallion Malificent/Doctor Who print is.  You may be able to tell that Critical Role is playing on screen and that is the main thing I watch when stitching my BAP.  And when I get tired of the screen I can turn my head left and see this
Seriously, this is my view.

I finished another page, granted it was a partial page, of the Fractal which is now 8 of 20 I've finished.

And this is the Baby thing I'm doing for my niece and her new daughter, well not so new now, the little one is 6 months old

As for what I watched

Critical Role - I continue my trend of watching shows that like to rip your heart out with a dull spoon and stomp on it with rusty cleats.
Talks Machina and Table Top

Pirates of the Caribean 5: Dead Men Tell No Tales - I enjoyed this one a lot more than #4 it had a lot of good tie ins with the first three while still remaining fresh.

Tremors - My favorite monster movie, ever.  It’s funny, it’s smart, the characters are well done and as a bonus it has Kevin Bacon.

Twilight - Like all this that achieve super popularity in a short period of time, this gets a lot of flack now, but I enjoy it, It’s not great but it has some fun scenes and great characters it’s just too bad that the best characters are background ones.  Also the baseball scene overlooking Multnomah Falls to the music of Supermassive Black Hole is amazing.


Wonder Woman - Believe the hype, this was wonderful.




New Moon - This is, by far to me, the weakest of the series, but I do own it
because it IS a series and if I’m going to own them, then I want it all.

5 comments:

  1. Love your fractal! We are fans of Captain Jack Sparrow too, haven't seen the new one yet but will have to check it out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are like me, my BAP is in one place only, and my smaller projects go everywhere. But with that view, I think I would be working on everything there. That view is incredible!!!! Wow!!! Love your Fractals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the view! If it were my view, I would never get anything done for looking at it!

    Pretty stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great insight in your stitching place - I believe I've seen that place on the hangout, only from a different perspective! And great progress on the fractal as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a gorgeous view! Cool colors in the Fractal.

    ReplyDelete