Wednesday 28 February 2018

Olympics Challenge

It's WIPocalypse time and the question of the month is:

Gadgets!  Show us your favorite stitching gadgets!  and How did you do with Olympic Stitching, and what goals did you achieve?

I have many gadgets like biscouru and hoops, lots of hoops, but my favourites are the cool needleminders and this amazing Pako Needle Organizer, I love doing large projects and probably could no longer tolerate life without my 2 Pakos

As for the Olympic Stitching, I did really well, I choose the Endurance race as that's how I stitch anyway and managed to finish the Violin Ornament from Dimensions and start AND finish Here Comes Treble from Ink Circles, I actually finished Treble during the closing ceremonies so my timing was perfect.

Now I can get back to the fractal which was sadly put aside once again, 

As for what I watched

Well the Olympics of course, especially the figure skating which is a lifelong obsession of mine and one thing I can't actually stitch during.





6 comments:

  1. You did so well! And watching the skating WAS a no stitch or any crafty time wasn't it? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on TWO Olympic finishes! And yes to figure skating. Do you use your biscornu as a pincushion/needle holder?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use some as pincushions and some I have are just decorative.

      Delete
    2. Gotcha!! I love a good biscornu!

      Delete
  3. congrats on your finishes, both look wonderful and you are right the timing was perfect. With my kitty I can't have threaded needles around, she will pull them out and leave them around the house for other's to find.

    ReplyDelete