Sunday 29 April 2018

WIPocalypse of April

It seems this is now a once a month blog, and if it wasn't for Wipocalypse I probably wouldn't even remember to do it that often.  I do believe however that 30 for 30 crafting will be starting on Tuesday over on Tumblr so I'll be having daily updates over there, It's here if anyone is interested, it is usually just a random and fan thing the rest of the year, but for May it is stitching.

Question of the Month – Talk to us about your longest-running WIP or UFO.
Longest running thing that has been going over a year now would be my beloved Fractal, and it is getting close to finished, just 3 and a half pages to go, and not only that, I already have the frame for it ordered, it will make it to this years fair, I promise.


My other projects at the moment are the Celtic Cross
and The Mini-Mandala-a-Month

As for what I watched

Critical Role: and Talks Machina 

Supernatural S13 E12-13 Catching up slowly

Lara Croft: Tomb Raider:  This was a good adventurous romp, thoroughly enjoyable

Ready Player One - Yay, I can read the book now.



Pacific Rim: Uprising - I love these movies, I grew up on old school Battletech.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier - I have to brush up one the MCU for
obvious reasons and watch some of the ones I missed over the years.





Guardians of the Galaxy - Didn’t miss this one, I just love it and wanted to watch it againg

Thor - Didn’t miss this one either, however I barely remembered it and thought I should brush up before Dark World, which I do have to watch. And yeah I guess I didn’t remember it much because it’s kinda boring to me, Thor’s great, but could they have had a more insipid romance, I mean, what was the point.



3 comments:

  1. Fractal and the cross and the mandala....so BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fractal does look great, you other shots (which were much more close up, I believe) didn't show it as well. Hooray for being close to done, I'm looking forward to seeing what's lined up next! Your small projects are pretty as well, I do love those mandalas...

    ReplyDelete