Sunday 31 January 2016

January WIPocalypse

I will get the January WIPocalypse blog in before February, I will, I will.
The topic of the month: Introduce yourself, your projects, and any goals you have for the year!

Well my name is Nancy, but online you are just as likely to find me under the pseudonym Katjakay for reasons that are unimportant. Since I did this last year  much has changed and much hasn’t I still live in the interior of B.C. Canada overlooking Shuswap Lake, honestly, this is the view from my balcony.

I am still working on Theresa Wentzler’s Stroke of Midnight, thought I am ALMOST finished,
 which means that I will be starting a new BAP or two this year, I’m seriously considering working on Make it Pink’s Mulan and the Fractal at the same time, also I need to finish Magical’s ornaments,
Mulan floss toss


I have January, February and March finished, I did that through curling season last year.  And have got the stitching done  on April and May , but I haven’t finished finished them yet, and have just started June, and curling season is almost here again so lots shall get done on them.
May ornament 
I also want to make a mini pillow from Sheena Rogers book that I bought a couple years ago and haven’t done anything from yet. And there are a lot of other fun things that will distract me from all of these, such as two pregnant nieces, I’m okay with that.
The biggest change from last year was my job, I’m still baking, but no longer with Safeway, I now work for Askews, a locally owned grocery store, it’s such a difference, I took a cut in salary when Safeway closed, but everything else is so much better, and I’m finally full time something I never managed to get at Safeway. So that’s my story.




As for what I watched.

Critical Role - Here there be dragons: A new story arc begins

 No Survivors: Paranoia - I watch this one occasionally but this last Mondays was fantastic, and hilarious and and and, well just watch it. if you are into that kind of thing.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy, your home is located in a so beautiful place! And I love your projects! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so exciting that you are about to finish Cindy know, you've been working on her for as long as we've known each other! Can't wait for your new start too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog. I hope you'll find a little time somewhere to stitch one of my mini cushions, Nancy :-)

    ReplyDelete