Tuesday 5 April 2016

Another Finish

March was very good to me finish wise, and I have one more to add to it, Finished the Duck and Friends baby thing on March 31st, it is now all framed up and ready to go.
I have also found the perfect design for my other nephew's new baby on the way.
Also have a good bunch done on Mulan the last couple weeks,

As for what I watched

Critical Role

Table Top

Shadowhunters S01 E10-11

Women’s & Men’s World Curling Championships

World's Figure Skating Championship

Insurgent - I think a lot was changed from the book but it’s been a couple years since I read it.

Allegiant - I know I lot was changed from this book, so much so I wonder where the next movie is going to go, but it was done in such a way that I’m really looking forward to finding out.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your finish...no go and stitch on Mulan, lots of her! After Carla paused her Merida updates, it's so great to have one of us stitching on a princess again, she looks marvelously ^_^

    I have yet to watch the Divergence-movies, but for once them changing lots of stuff doesn't really make me sour...I didn't really enjoy the second half of the books, so hopefully I'll like the movies more.

    ReplyDelete