Monday 27 February 2017

February WIPocalypse

The fun new thing it week is I have another page finish on Fractal despite not working on it much the last couple weeks,  The next page has very little on it, so another page finish is imminent.


I have managed to get quite a bit done on Canada 150 as well,


Both these project are a bit strange for me, as they have little to no backstitching.  Which is relevant because.......
This months WIPocalypse question is:  What is your favorite stitch other than the standard cross stitch?  (bonus points if you provide a how-to link or diagram it on your blog post!)

That's right, I love doing back stitch.  So much detail happens with backstitch and as I almost always do it last. it also signifies nearing the end of a project.  And for the bonus points I found a how to video of back stitching.



As for what I watched

Critical Role, Talks Machina and Table Top



The Scotties Tournament of Hearts - In other words, the Canadian Women’s Curling Championship.

1 comment:

  1. Great progress on both! You're doing so well on the fractal.

    ReplyDelete