Sunday 31 December 2017

Happy Last Day of the Year

For the final WIPocalypse of 2017 the question is
 Recap your accomplishments for the year!  (Your finishes, your final before/after photos, etc.)
Usually I'd just point you to the Finished Projects tab on the blog, but I seemed to have forgotten to make one for 2017, I guess that will be a project for tomorrow.
So I've had a few finishes this year especially in this last month as I put aside the poor fractal once again to spend time making ornaments, cause it's fun. I started Fractal in January and have done 13 of 20 pages.










I finished all of this. in no partiular  order, there is more than I thought,  Mulan was finished last year, but I FINISH finished her this year.



















As for what I watched

Critical Role and Talks Machina  

Saga’s of Sundry - Madness: I mean, Dread was great, but this was amazing, 

The Nut Job 2 - The store I work at puts on a family movie night at Christmas and this was the movie. Rather cute, a little too slapsticky for my taste, but hey, free movie so I won’t complain.                                                                                                                                                                                                   The Santa Clause 1,2 and 3 Because it’s Christmas
The Christmas Prince - Apparetly Netflix has a bunch of clichéd Christmas romance movies, I am diving down that rabbit hole.                                                                                                                                                                 The Polar Express - Perfect tree decorating movie

White Christmas - Can’t have Christmas without it.                                            Star Trek: Deep Space 9 - S01 E01-04 Finally getting around to watching this on Netflix, this is my
favorite of the Treks but I missed the last couple seasons. I shall make up for that now.
Frequency - Starts as a time travelish mess with history things, ends as a murder mystery, this one stays interesting the whole way through, might check out the TV series now.                                                                                                                                                                                                                              The Greatest Showman - This was soooooo good and joyful and everything a musical should be and I can’t wait to buy it. And watch it again and again and again.


5 comments:

  1. Holy cow!! LOOK AT IT ALL! It's so beautiful XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have wonderful finishes for 2017, congrats!! I love White christmas too, but missed it this year (first time in forever). We switched from satellite to streaming, so I'm getting use to not being able to record shows i want to see, and having to figure out when they are showing so I can see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great finishes! Love that Halloween Kitty and your lovely ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work on all those lovely finishes =) Happy New Year =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had an especially wonderful finish year! Such fun to remember it all. And now that the ornaments are done, Fractal will soon be as well!

    ReplyDelete