Thursday 3 December 2020

November WIPocalypse

 The year is almost over and for me it means that it's time to start stitching ornaments, one of my favourite things to do

Novembers question is What new discoveries did you have in the stitching world this year?

I can't say I've really discovered anything new this year except that I rather enjoy doing smalls as well as my beloved BAPS, I've done more smalls this year that I think I ever have before, and it's been fun.

I've had a busy stitching month starting with the Birds and Blackwork Flower SAL and it's second to last birdie


And then come the ornaments, This was a little kit I found on sale from Design Works



This Madonna and Child is from Snowflake Stitchery (Sarah Richards) from the 2019 Just CrossStitch Christmas Ornaments issue



And this is a Mill Hill kit Snow Crystals from the Charmed Ornaments series




Critical Role

Sleepy Hollow S1  Icabod Crane meets Rip Van Winkle meets Cop Show meets Supernatural.  Of course I love this show.

Blind Spot  - Season 2 I’m really enjoying this show, It’s smart and twisty and well acted

Harry Potter 3 to 8 - I do love these movies and am now going to start a reread of the books. 

Supernatural - The last episodes - In some ways I can’t believe this show is over, if I was a better writer I could write a novel about what it has meant to me over the years. But the ending was exactly what I thought it would be and very satisfactory and tear inducing, and I can’t wait to watch it all again.

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindlewald - This was actually better than I remembered it being, though I have to say I am glad the someone else will be playing Grindlewald in the next one, I’m not a fan of Johnny Depp in this one.,

Beauty and the Beast - A tale as old as time…

Hidden Figures - This one is so good it made me go out and buy the book.


1 comment:

  1. Great stitching! Love seeing all your ornaments. Glad to hear the Supernatural finale was good, so many of these shows and in a way that kind of leaves you unsatisfied, and this one deserved a good ending.

    ReplyDelete