Sunday 28 January 2024

WIPocalypse January 2024

Will I actually keep up with this blog on a monthly basis this year, only time will tell. But going on tradition it's unlikely.  On the other hand it a new year and I'm off to a good start 

This months WIPocalypse question is Tell us about the oldest WIP you have in your stash.

That would be Bellatrix, from Bella Filipina, she's been my back up project for a while now, but as of the first of the year, she will be getting all my love, except for the one week a month set aside for ornaments.,

I had to look back and found that I actually started Bella in January 2022, what have a been doing the last couple years? She is suppose to look like the first image, but my friend Pinky (Make It Pink) revamped her so our friend group could do there own versions. As you can see, my Bella is heavily modified, and here's where she is now.


As for what I watched


Critical Role

Kelsey Dangerous’ Sims 4 playthroughs

Random stuff from Dropout TV including the start of Fantasy High


WKRP in Cincinnati - Season 1


His Dark Materials - Season 3 - This was my least favourite of the books and so it is with the show, but it’s still and enjoyable adaptation and very well done, I’ve just never liked the final end plot point.


Godzilla Minus One - This is the new Japanese Godzilla movie no connection with the Kaiju series with Kong. I heard a lot of great reviews so off I went, all the gushing was correct, this was an awesome movie. I highly recommend it to people who like disaster and/or monster movies


2 comments:

  1. Your Bellatrix is very pretty, and she pops on the pink. I finished her last year, it took me 2 years (she is a lot, but totally worth it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella will be finished in no time at all now that she is your focus project!

    ReplyDelete