Monday 1 January 2024

Year End 2023

 It's been a surprisingly good year for me, despite losing my father at the end of 2022 and having a summer of smoke (B.C. Wildfires, luckily none that close). I did finally get to go on my trip to the Antarctic and it was everything I had hoped for and more. I assumed that that one big trip would be it, but no, then I went to Vancouver for Stars on Ice and Matchbox20 and September was Bryan Adams in Kamloops and my nephews wedding in William's Lake

The WIPocalypse question of the month is: Recap your accomplishments for the year! (Your finishes, your final before/after photos, etc).

I had a really good stitching year, finally finishing The Lion King after 3 years

I was gifted the patter for the Gothic Cathedral Temperature stitch and finished it today (that's why this is a day late) 


And I did a ton of small things, mainly ornaments. the polar bear/penguin set have one to go and then I'll finish them all, all the Beaded ornaments are from Mill Hill kits, which I adore doing.













I need to find a new blogging site, this one drives me nuts with how it does photos, any suggestions?

Also I won a year long pass to the local theatre so my what I watched section should be full of new stuff this year

As for what I watched

Critical Role

Dimension 20

Kelsey Dangerous’ Sims 4 playthroughs

Game Of Thrones Season 7 and 8

The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes - I really enjoyed this, the story was intricate and had a lot of unexpected twists. I need to get the book now, and maybe even reread them all.

The Polar Express: The annual christmas movie watch

The Muppet Christmas Carol - The Best Christmas Carol movie, accept no substitutes….. Actually there several really good versions, this one just happens to be my favorite

White Christmas - It’s not Christmas without it.

Wonka - I was a little leery of this given how much I disliked the Johnny Depp version,  but this was actually fun and charming, and I’ll probably go back to it.

1 comment:

  1. You really did have a great stitching year, and all these trips sound like fun!
    Sadly I don't have any recommendations for other blogging software, but if you do end up moving your blog, don't forget to share the new link!

    ReplyDelete