Monday 24 February 2014

IHSW - February

And so I emerge from hibernation, blinking into the sun. There is indeed a world out there just waiting for me to, well, stitch.
The Olympics are now over (yay everyone, but especially Canadian curlers) and it's time for me to get back to my old routine, at least until the Tour de France starts, why can't I watch something that's shown at a decent time of day.
I did manage to take part in IHSW a bit, strolled into Carla's hangout late and left early, but that was all my parents fault, first they needed pie and then Mom decided she really should celebrate her 75th birthday.
So progress was made on both Cindy and the bookmarks this weekend. Won't be long before I finish the first page of Cindy, which given the way I stitch is actually page #4








6 comments:

  1. ....checking the pattern.........yes, right on schedule ha ha!!! It really is a beautiful piece. I know ECS won't compare to Cindy as far as stitch count and complicated stitching goes. More reason to bow down to your greatness!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The break from Cindy turned out to be really nice, I all raring to go on her again.

      Delete
  2. Looking good! ^_^ And the Olympics was good this year, although I didn't watch all of the curling. Also, I've got some of that red thread thing that you are using for Cindy and I'm going to use it for R&J. ^_^ Any recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like how it's worked so far, but it did take a while to stitch it in, worth the time though

      Delete
  3. I'm really sorry I missed you on IHSW, I hope we can make up for that soon! And hooray for Cindy's comeback and the almost-finished first page ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure we'll manage to be on at the same time soon, can't wait to actually "meet" you

      Delete