Wednesday 11 January 2017

One done

A quick little blog to show that I finished the first page of the fractal, it was only a partial page, but still it is done, never to be seen again, which is weird for me, I'm used to going back to pages for backstitching and beads, this whole stitch only is kind of different.



And here's an update on the Mandala as well, I ended up ripping out some of the orange and changed the shade of it as I wasn't really fond of the first blend I chose.


As for What I watched

Critical Role - And 2017 starts off with a resounding boom

Table Top - Season 4, I gave in and am watching this on Alpha,




Supernatural S12 E02-05  Trying to catch up on this year.

Rogue One - This very well might be one of my favourite Star Wars movies, so much good in this from the great new characters to the cameos form the original trilogy to the return of Darth Vader as a villain, it had so much for me to love




Twelfth Night - I always try to watch this on Twelfth Night itself, and this year it even lined up with the movie project, I just love this story no matter what the version I watch.

Toy Story - The original, accept no substitutions. Also I forgot, or never realized that this was written by Joss Whedon, How is he so great?





Teahouse of the August Moon - A comedy about the American occupation of Okinawa, really satirizes the American psyche. I. remember reading the play in school and seeing this movie then,  which baffles me a bit know as we studied very very little American literature,

John Tesh: Live at Red Rocks - Concert video includes Charlie Bisherat, my favourite non-celtic fiddler.  I love this video partly because Tesh and Bisherat look like they are having so much fun.

1 comment:

  1. That sure was a fast page, but knowing you the others won't take that much longer either. Looking forward to seeing the fractal finally grow!

    ReplyDelete