Sunday 22 October 2017

Oops

I have actually finished things and forgot to blog about it, but first I finished pages 13 and 17 on the fractal.  The bottom page (17) has very little on stitching so it became part of page 13 by default.

I also finished the Halloween Cat by Satsuma Street for Carla and Leo's Halloween Stitch Along
This was such a fun pattern and then I decided to do metallics for all sorts of things on it.  I AM INSANE!,  But it looks really cool

As for what I watched

Critical Role - The Vox Machina campaign is over and it was 450 hours of amazing.  Now we get a few months of one shots and a new campaign starting in the new year.

Game the Game and Talks Machina



The Frog Prince - The muppets version, which is by far the best
version out there

Feet of Flames - Michael Flatley’s Lord of the Dance from Hyde Park, I adore all thing Irish dance and music. And this is just one of the many I have

The Kids of Fame - I loved the TV series Fame as a kid, and this is a concert from around the second season, I’m so happy I randomly found this one day as , while this was shown on the TV                                       show it is not included on the DVD set I have.

Magic Mike XXL - Joe Manganiella was on Critical Role recently and Carla reminded me that he was on Magic Mike which reminded me I hadn’t watched XXL yet, so I did. I do love watching Channing Tatum dance.

Blade Runner 2049 - A worthy sequal, kept the same style quite well and had some expected and unexpected twists.



1 comment:

  1. Oh, lovely stitching! It's been a while since I've seen fractal, at least it feels like it was. And I adore what you did with the cat!

    ReplyDelete