Thursday 31 January 2019

WIPocalypse: Made it Before February

This months question is
What SALs are you participating in this year?
I don't have any definite plans yet. It's more than probably that's I'll take part in Carla and Leonore's Halloween SAL, but beyond and this.that nothing at all.

January has been annoyingly non stitching busy, and not even with anything fun,  My parents have had a plethora of appointments and Mom doesn't drive when there is snow on the ground and Dad gave up his licence last year when he turned 90, so I spent the month as a chauffeur. 

But stitching has happened. on both Narnia, look, Lucy has legs

and the Mill Hill Polar Bears, this ones getting close and it's almost curling season which is when this should get lots of love.

As for what I watched


Critical Role: and Talks Machina 

The Librarians S3 EP 06-11 and the first ep of Season 4

The Titans -Season 1 As a huge fan of the Titans comics this one worried me a bit on how they were going to do it but I’m really impressed and can’t wait to see Season 2

Snow White and the Seven Dwarves - While not my favourite classic Disney movie, this one is still adorable.




Puss in Boots - Really just a bit of fluff nothing spectacular but a fun way to spend an evening

Sense and Sensibility  - I love British movies they are so understated and beautiful and you can never go wrong with Alan Rickman in the cast and he so seldom got to play the romantic hero type that he does in this one.




Shrek - It’s cute, I never quite understood the whole turning fairy tales on it’s head thing though, after all at the end she still becomes exactly what the man wants her to be.

Carmen Sandiego S01 E01-02 - This is the new series from Netflix and I freely admit I checked it our because Liam O’Brien and Mary Elizabeth McGlynn are voices in it, so I started for them but I’ll stay because it’s really fun.




2 comments:

  1. British shows in general are just the bees knees! I'm very excited curling season is almost here...watching re-runs gets a little sad. Like when Bill Bryson went to Australia and accidentally got hooked on cricket...that's how curling is and I wish more people would accidentally get hooked so it would be more of a thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress! Hopefully there will be lots of stitching time in February.

    ReplyDelete