Sunday 30 June 2019

I'm on Time, Don't Faint

It's WIPocalypse time again, and I'm weirdly on time, the question of the month is
Half-year recap:  How are you doing with your goals so far this year?
And the answer to that is very well, I finished my beloved Narnia, a couple smalls, and have done maybe half of The Angel of the Harvest, Her wings are done now and are sparkly and beautiful.

Also look at these fabulous needleminders I got from ShitPostSamplers 
 


I'm also going to participate in the One-A-Day challenge this month which feels a bit like cheating for me. Basically this challenge is for me to stitch as I have always stitched - at least one stitch daily on the same  pattern. As I'm not a rotational stitcher this is very easy for me to do except for the last two days of July when I shall be away on vacation. So I will actually fail this challenge now that I think about it.

As for what I watched

My watch list is a little small this month because I decided to try playing the Sims as it occurred to me this was like playing with Barbies, and I got kind of caught up for a couple weeks.

Critical Role: and Talks Machina 

Good Omens - I watched this series in a day, the day it released at that, sure it’s only six episodes, but still,  I ADORED this show and am seriously thinking of watching it again soon

 Shadowhunters - Season 2 & 3 Now that the series is ending, I’m starting from the beginning again

Aladdin - I’ll admit it, I liked this better than the original



Godzilla: King of the Monsters - These last two Godzilla movies have been so much fun. Also, this monsters were gorgeous.

MIB: International - I never saw three and but this sounded fun so I went, and it was.






Toy Story 4: Not sure why it needed four, but worth it for Duke Kaboom alone, Keanu Reeves is always good, but I wonder if non-Canadians found the character as hilarious as the Canadian audience did,.

1 comment:

  1. Your making such good progress on the Angel!
    Playing the Sims is fun. I'm still waiting for a good deal on Sims 4 to pick that up. And glad to hear you enjoyed Aladdin, I hope to catch that one in theater soon!

    ReplyDelete