Sunday 26 January 2020

January WIPocalypse

So one month in of the new year and all of winter has decided to happen in this month, that should mean the spring starts in February? On the other hand, cold and snow does keep me inside to stitch so that's something. 
The question of the month is What SALs are you participating in this year?
Other than this one I plan on doing the Lesley Teare Birds and Blackwork Flowers SAL which I shall be starting as soon as I finish this blog, 
I finish January with a Finish - as just today I completed this baby name thingy that I adapted from a larger pattern by Smart Cross Stitch on Etsy, starting the year with a dragon is the best thing

The piece is just under 8X10" which makes it the biggest baby thingy I've done, I have tried to keep them all close to the same size but failed on this one because DRAGON
But this does mean it's time to start The Lion King and I can't wait

As for what I watched
Critical Role: and Talks Machina 

Quests and Chaos - I was looking for a play through of Pandemic Legacy and came across these streamers I enjoyed them so much I’m now watching them play Betrayal Legace

Jumanji: The Next Level - I was never a huge fan of the Robin Williams original, but boy are the Dwayne Johnson/Karen Gillian ones fun.


Clueless - Finally got this on DVD, it is  teen romantic comedy done right, incredibly outdated in fashion and slang, but that doesn’t matter because it is timeless

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Everything you’d expect from Star Wars, and a thoroughly enjoyable night out, also the cameo by Wedge made me inordinately happy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy, cute dragon for the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dragon is both awesome and adorable! I'm really looking forward to seeing your Lion King updates next :)

    ReplyDelete