Friday 3 April 2015

Page 3

So it’s been an interesting couple weeks so I last reported in, I haven’t had a chance to organize all that wonderful stash that I received,  due to many work hours and sports I like watching. This is the last week of curling though and figure skating is over for the season so nothing now for me until the Tour de France in July. The teenager at work quit, I can’t blame her. But doesn’t anyone give notice anymore, it seems to be just “I quit” and they walk out. Anyway my one of my two days off got cancelled which means, you guessed it, overtime, and during a stat week too. Also I’m getting tired of complaining about work,
But as figured, the bonus of all these extra hours is a nice pay check and I finally got my new desktop computer. But going from XP to Windows 8,1 is a pretty steep learning curve, but I’m figuring it out.  Also I bought the newest version of Paint Shop, my favourite photo editor, which I haven’t changed since 1998.  I have no idea what I’m doing, but it looks really cool, must take time to do the online tutorials.
I have managed to get some stitching done amongst all this, I am loving the Music Sampler, \









And *drum roll please* I have finished page 6 of Cindy, only page 3 left and then the one over one, and backstitching, and beading, and yes I still have a lot of work to do on her,



As for what I've watched
World Figure Skating Championships - My obsession

World Men’s Curling Championships - I love curling for stitching to, and if I miss a good shot, they always reshow it.

Doctor Who S03 E8

Tabletop - the rewatch continues and thanks to this show I got Ticket to Ride for my phone, another thing that’s been taking my time this week
Taming of The Shrew - Another of the Shakespeare at the Globe movie series, I had never read this one, and the only thing close to a version I’ve seen of it is Kiss Me Kate, it was fun and crude and  a little disturbing.  Also there was this wonderfully catchy very  crude song in it, Check it out
Insurgent, - It’s been a year since I read the books so I’m far enough removed from them to just enjoy this and not pick it apart, I really do love this series, even more than The Hunger Games actually.
Easter Parade, - For obvious reasons

2 comments:

  1. Everything is so beautiful! I'm sorry about what's going on at work but happy to hear about the paychecks being so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope your work situation will relax soon...money is all good and well, but I think you and Cindy seriously need some stitching time :( Progress on both projects is looking great though! Now that Felix is reading the books we may finally be able to watch Divergent and Insurgent, yay!

    ReplyDelete