Friday 2 October 2015

WIPapoclypse September

I’ve been very antisocial this last week.  No reason why, just wanted to be alone I guess, even online aloneness was needed. All I have been doing is working, stitching, and watching Critical Role. That’s pretty much it. My one non alone thing was watching the Blood moon at my brother’s place while toasting marshmallows at his fire pit, such fun, and I got a couple good shots of the moon.
I forgot last months WIPopocolypse so here’s two questions answered

August - Pick one of the WIP pieces you’ve stitched on this month, and tell us about your stitching journey with the piece.
My piece is, of course Cindy. She’s nearing the two year mark which is about half a year longer than I figured she would take, but other projects interrupted and sometimes I just wanted a small break from her, and needed to look at something new.  I’m in the final stretch now and she will be finished by Christmas





September - Where do you buy most of your stitching supplies?
I buy my floss at the local craft store unless I have reason to be in a town with a Michaels. But fabric I scout around for, there is a shop in William’s Lake that has a nice selection for when I’m visiting my sister, and I recently discovered one in Kelowna as well.  But the majority of fabric comes from my Fabric of the month club with Silkweavers, any specific sized fabric and notions I order online, usually from 123 Stitch and patterns I get from all over the place.
I also finished this weeks square on the Halloween Sampler

As for what I watched.
Fanart by Mataujall

Critical Role, that’s all. That’s it, My nephew has left and I can once again get to my VHS and DVD’s but I haven’t because I’m still so obsessed at the moment, but as I’m just watching the last episode now I’ll probably get back to the movie project this week

1 comment: